Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pinterest Project: Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers

 Yum.  So Painting with a Twist is BYOB and FOOD!  Megan brought the yummiest treat for painting.  I swear I had ten.  She said they were so easy, and I figured I could find them on her Pinterest Board.  And lo and behold, there they were, Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers.  So I pinned them and made them this weekend.

They are very simple.  Probably take about 7 minutes.  And everyone loved them.  The original recipe is from Something Swanky.



Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers

Place Ritz crackers on a cookie sheet, and top each with a rolo.  Bake in the oven at 350º for a couple minutes, or until they start to melt slightly.  Remove from oven, and top with another cracker.  Let cool, and serve.  So simple, so tasty.  




I bought the Ritz crackers in the Fresh Stacks Package so they would keep longer and I could have the ingredients on hand to make in case of an emergency dessert need.

Verdict: PINTEREST SUCCESS!

1 comment:

  1. Made these today for vacation bible school volunteers, they are going to LOVE them! Toughest part was unwrapping the rolos, they seriously couldn't be any easier!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs