Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Favorite Things: Downy Unstoppables


Do you use Downy Unstoppables?  If you don't, you need to.  They are completely frivolous, since they are simply a scent booster, but they make your laundry, especially towels, smell so fresh.  And the scent stays much longer.  They come in two scents, Lush and Fresh.  We use Fresh because my husband thinks Lush is a little girly.  You just throw a cup of the beads directly into the wash, and it is safe for HE.  They can be a little difficult to find.  I haven't been able to find at Target or some grocery stores.  But Walgreens has it, and it's definitely worth the effort to locate.


Completely unsolicited endorsement, I'm just addicted.

I {heart} Downy Unstoppables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs