Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School: Supplies and Crafts for Teacher

 My Little Man started Kindergarten last week.  Even though he's been in preschool for years, it was still a little emotional for both of us.  I loved shopping for his back to school accessories.  All our supplies were purchased through the booster club and delivered to his class, so that just left the fun stuff for us...backpack and lunch box.

His favorite color is purple, so the backpack was a no brainer.  I managed to avoid the character pack by enticing him with this fun backpack from MadPax.

I really want to move C from her Disney Princess to the hot little pink number.


L is so excited to bring his lunch to school, and I am really intrigued by all the new bento box systems.  L picked out the Planet Box system.  He loves the variety he get with the bento system.


At Meet the Teacher, we signed up for various items from the teacher's wish list.  I signed up for Prize Pencils.  I thought I'd make a fun holder for his teacher to hold the pencils.  I originally wanted to do this project from pinterest.


But that plan failed when I found out that these straw dispensers range anywhere from $75 - $100.  So we went with plan B.  These straw dispensers can be found on amazon for $12.

 I added their class name cut in vinyl and filled with personalized prize pencils...and voila.  Prize Pencils in a fun little container.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs